Friday, December 3, 2010

Now that freshman seminar is over, I have mixed emotions. freshman seminar allowed me to get a better understanding of not who i am but also my African culture. i now have a better relationship with my heritage thanks to freshman seminar. i am thankful for all of the exposure i was able to experience over the course of semester. going to the African Burial ground was one of the best memories i have from this class. also i gained a better understanding of who I am. i learned how to work better within a group of people that i hardly even know. at first i was very uncomfortable with it but i matured and has enabled me to become a better man. also i appreciate doing blogs, let me relax and just express my thoughts without worrying about all of the aspects of grammar. I glad that I was apart of this course at Howard University and am thankful for freshman seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment